this is my characters idle animation
here is my character running animation
Here is the final version of the game
I started my game by creating a background and sprites
I created a text function and a score instance
I then set it up in the corner
I created the graphics for the game
I created the graphics for the game
I then imported the sprites to be able used for the level and set up the layout now the layout is done it is time to code the game
1st bit of code I made was to make the players spawn point was the same and make the blocks move to the right 5 pixels per tick
I made the scoring add 10 score per tick that the character is on screen
here I made it so when the character jumps onto the enemy head it will kill the enemy
Here I had added A alternative movement system of w. is up a is left .d is right
this is when I added the power ups so when you had collided with the character the power up will active and the power up will destroy itself
I made the second power up to work like a time slow effect
and the 1st to add 1000 to the points
lastly I had made a end screen and a reply buttton so the was no need to keep refreshing
I had done this by making a second layout and a 3rd for into and I made sprites so when clicked take to a different layout




















No comments:
Post a Comment